Monday 10 September 2012

First week-end of the Swindon Open Studios 2012



We had a good flow of visitors for the first week-end of the Swindon Open Studios 2012. I started an oil painting that I hope to complete during the next week-end.

 
 
 
I did not bring my camera and only had my phone to shot some pictures, but Carmen Norris, one of the exhibitors at the Central Library, did. So, I am happy to send you to her blog for a good selection of photographs (including one of me painting and another one where I am in conversation with visitors).
 
BBC Wiltshire radio came to interview me and should broadcast a short segment during one of the morning shows this week. I hope it will help promote the second part of the Open Studios that will take place on the 15th and 16th September.

No comments: